March 2007
it's just shades of grey

black@greyplanet.co.uk

A large parish 4 miles north east from Beaminster and 9 miles south west of Yeovil. The adjoining parishes, starting in the north are:- West and East Chelborough, Rampisham, Hooke, Beaminster, Cheddington and Halstock. The church of St Mary has been restored several times, in the 15th century, in 1746 and in 1876. The registers date from the year 1595. The area is 4918 acres and is principally used for dairy farming.

Buckden High Street
 

Certain browser and security restrictions may not permit the following location display.
NEWS
Now , after 1851 census, Lovelands.
For more information contact us.